Re: A liitle note on the side

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 55 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 55 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> 5. Implement srfi-55 as a TeachPack, which means that there is no
>    visible REQUIRE in order to use REQUIRE-EXTENSION.

Do Teachpacks work at all with MzScheme? How cumbersome are they to use?
I'd be surprised to see it implemented that way; the vast majority of
SRFIs are implemented as collections, even SRFI 7 (which is annoying). I
don't see why this one would be treated any differently.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd