Re: non-local exits are icky

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 50 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 50 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thank you.

I'd like to take this (the non-local exit) issue up -- but I _think_
that will be far easier if we first fix the calling conventions.

Better non-local exit handling gives additional excuses for changing
the calling conventions -- so maybe we should take this up now.

But on the other hand, we have plenty of reasons for new calling
conventions already -- and once we pick the Pika conventions ( :-),
better solutions for non-local exits will be pretty easy to motivate.

-t