Re: How many spaces a tab is worth

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 49 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 49 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

This SRFI is not entierly directed at newbies only. It grew out of my
own hacking - I came up with the syntax and created a parser just for
the fun of it, and then I of course just had to use it too, to test
it. And I ended upp coding quite some in it, and liked it better than
the normal S-expresions, as my Emacs worked more as a structure-editor
with this syntax (especially if I bound indent-rigidly to something
convienent). And of course, I can't call myself a newbie, that would
be too obvious, wouldn't it ;)

--
http://redhog.org
GPG Public key: http://redhog.org/PGP%20Public%20key.asc