Re: SRFI 43 Reference Implementation vector-map bug

(What other Scheme systems did you find implemented SRFI 43 from
scratch, by the way?  The only system I know of that already boasts
SRFI 43 support is Chicken, and there it's just a modification of an
old version of my reference implementation.)

I was just looking at Chicken, and their implementation looked pretty different from the reference one, so I assumed that someone had just done it over. It didn't occur to me that it could be an older version.

Thanks for fixing things so fast!

Will

P.S. -- I was looking at the reference implementation because I wanted to wrap vector-lib up for bigloo, so maybe there'll be a second scheme which implements your SRFI soon.