Re: (stream-cons (1) stream-null) => stream

AndrevanTonder wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, David Van Horn wrote:

David Van Horn wrote:

   (stream-cdr (stream-cons (1) stream-null))

Which should evaluate to a stream ...

I do not think this statement is necessarily correct. I believe it is legitimate for this to give the error it currently does.

My interpretation is based on the following:

  "no element of the stream is evaluated until it is accessed."

Nowhere is the car element accessed, so it should not be evaluated.

David