Re: Problems with SRFI document

>>>>> "Gordon" == Gordon Weakliem <gweakliem@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Gordon> This is a really nice SRFI, thanks to all who worked on it.
Gordon> I've found a couple of issues with the SRFI document:

Gordon> 1) There's an error in the definition of cutoff1 under the
Gordon>    rationale section, it refers to "cutoff" instead of
Gordon>    recursively calling cutoff1

Gordon> 2) The implementation section is empty.  I realize that the
Gordon>    reference implementation is available in the
Gordon>    pre-finalization archive, but it looks like it was omitted
Gordon>    from the SRFI document.

Good points, both.  Fixed.  Thanks for the note!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike