Problems with SRFI document

This is a really nice SRFI, thanks to all who worked on it.  I've found a couple of issues with the SRFI document:

1) There's an error in the definition of cutoff1 under the rationale section, it refers to "cutoff" instead of recursively calling cutoff1
2) The implementation section is empty.  I realize that the reference implementation is available in the pre-finalization archive, but it looks like it was omitted from the SRFI document.

--
Gordon Weakliem
http://www.eighty-twenty.net