Re: Stream-filter and space leaks

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 40 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 40 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Matthias Neubauer wrote:

Just for kicks, I just tested some Scheme implementations I had access
to to see how they'd behave in this respect. I tried

scsh 0.6.4 (Beta 1) | Scheme 48 0.57 | petite scheme 6.0a | MzScheme3m 203.6 | Larceny v1.0a1

Always in this very order, always without any special runtime
options. "ok" means that an example leads to a true endless loop,
"leaks" means that the system aborts after a while.

For the sake of completeness: Chicken and Gambit pass all tests.

cheers,
felix