Re: stream-define

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 40 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 40 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Okay, looks like you got a strawman proposal up. :-) It's much larger
and more complex than the one I thought to start with.

http://www.dillingers.com/scheme/IOsrfi.html

is a URL for a very basic draft for some fundamental IO functionality
that is presently absent.

Have a look at it and tell me what you think of it. I'll spend the time
looking at the other.

				Bear