Re: would it be possible to change any of the function names?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 33 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 33 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Bengt Kleberg <eleberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> i have no objection to the functionality/set of operations offered by
> the "Integer Bitwise-operation Library" by Olin Shivers. instead i
> would like to change function names and argument order to make them
> slightly more reminiscent of the string and vector operations.

I second Bengt's suggestions. I've been too busy elsewhere to keep as
close an eye on SRFI progress as I'd like, but I've been following
this naming convention since SRFI-1 for my own code and I like it a
lot. Please, Olin?

david rush
--
Scheme's motto is there are two ways to do it...Actually the motto is
twofold too.  Some prefer to say: There is more than one but less than