Errors in vmsort.scm

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 32 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 32 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hello all,

I found an error today in the reference implementation; vblit is called from %vector-merge! with too few arguments. The attached patch fixes the problem. I don't know if anyone really cares since this SRFI has been withdrawn for the past few years, but I thought I would send it along anyway.

Thanks,
Will