Preliminary reference implementation available; URL correction

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 32 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 32 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have left a tar ball with the reference implementation at
    http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~shivers/srfi/srfi-32.tgz
Francisco can copy it over to the SRFI site as he wishes. Here is what
it contains:
    % wc *.scm
	198    1215    7287 lmsort.scm
	 38     238    1604 sortp.scm
	 26     116     827 sort.scm
	123     646    4620 sort-support.scm
	 59     246    1780 test.scm
	 19      92     646 vbinsearch.scm
	123     857    5570 vhsort.scm
	 75     521    3398 visort.scm
	232    1553    9374 vmsort.scm
	149    1156    6790 vqsort.scm
       1042    6640   41896 total
There is also a Readme file, which contains the following disclaimer:
------
This is the preliminary reference-implementation code for the sorting
package currently under discussion as SRFI-32.
  - I am not interested in hearing about any style or compatibility
    issues, yet. I have not finished polishing this code for release;
    it does not yet meet my coding standards.
  - I am interested in hearing about actual bugs. I *have* run the code
    through the automatic test harness in test.scm, so most of the low-hanging
    fruit has been collected.
  - I *do not* recommend taking this code and using it. Wait a few weeks,
    until the SRFI is finalised; let's avoid having random preliminary copies
    of the code propagating around the net.
  - The code that particularly needs a polishing pass is lmsort.scm and
    vmsort.scm, the natural merge sorts.
------

Finally, I posted a bogus URL in a previous message. The current
draft of the SRFI is at
    http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~shivers/srfi/srfi-33.txt
not
    http://www.cc.gatech.edu/srfi/srfi-33.txt