Re: SRFI 32, SRFI 32

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 32 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 32 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

"Paul Steckler" <steck@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]

> I suspect that the LET-OPTIONALS macro is roughly equivalent to PLT's
> opt-lambda -- I'd have to see the reference implementation to be sure.

Yes, it is exactly as opt-lambda.  In the port of SRFIs to PLT Scheme
we're doing @ schematics.sourceforge.net¹, we are replacing uses of
let-optionals* with opt-lambda.  See the port of Olin's SRFI-13 for an
example. We also have a port of the (slow version of) let-optionals*,
just in case.

--Francisco

Footnotes:
¹ The development version, accessible via CVS, has 15 surfies already,
and we will release a new package sometime next week, the announce
will go to the PLT Scheme mailing list.