Re: is that useful?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 26 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 26 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thi,

> thi wrote:
>
> hi, i enjoy reading your posts to the srfi mailing lists, but
> am writing to request you omit the html; it is unnecessary and
> causes some suffering (for people who pay metered access).

Unfortunately, I have to use Lotus Notes as email client
and there does not seem to be a way can get rid of the HTML
stuff. (It is also not possible to do proper follow-ups in
internet style; I have to set up every message by hand.)
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am afraid we will have
to live with it for the time being.

Sebastian.