Re: OK, how about...

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 26 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 26 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

       One thing I've wanted that the proposal doesn't cover is the ability to
       reorder the arguments.

I like the idea but:

	(curry - <2> <1>)           ==  (lambda (x1 x2) (- x2 x1))

"<1>" is not a number but plays the role of one.  The indirection
seems needlessly unparsimonious, hence, unschemelike.  Suppose, for
example, that while processing code that uses this macro I want to
sort a list of "<1>...<20>".

Perhaps a different syntax?

-t