Re: SRFI 22 release candidate #3

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

>I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this... that it is trivial
>to implement an unwinding exit in the current SRFI-22 proposal using a
>call/cc and set! in main?  Perhaps it is easy to type in, but it does
>not eliminate the semantic wart (an exit inside a dynamic-wind after
>thunk).

But that problem applies to *any* use of "dynamic-wind" and is not
specific to SRFI-22.

I absolutely agree that the "0" at the end of "main" doesn't look good.
but I think it is the most clean and natural way to return the exit code.

cheers,
felix