Re: Posix is silent; Open Group is silent; feature is SVR4 & 4.3+BSD

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I'm pretty sure I've seen '90s-era workstation Unixen that don't
tolerate a space between the "#!" cookie and the pathname to the
executable.

All other things being equal, I'd prefer SRFI not criminalize the act of
Scheme scripting on oddball Unixen. :)

Forbidding the space would be compatible with all Unixen, though not
with all current Scheme implementations.

--
                                          Neil W. Van Dyke <nwv@xxxxxxx>
                                          http://www.neilvandyke.org/