Re: new document

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 18 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 18 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc> My apologies for the long silence...  I have taken all of the comments
Marc> received and integrated them in a new version of SRFI-18.  Many things
Marc> have changed so I suggest that interested parties re-read the whole
Marc> document.  You can find the new document at this URL

Marc>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~feeley/srfi-18.html

Marc> I hope the SRFI editors can copy this document to the official SRFI-18
Marc> web page soon.

Done.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike