Re: Comments on SRFI-13 reference implementation

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 13 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 13 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> I suppose since you're walking the list
> anyway in lp, you could check it inside the cond and get rid of the extra two
> traversals of the list (for list? and ##every?).

Scratch that comment; you still need to use something like list? to make
sure that strings is a proper list, i.e., not circular.

Brad