Re: Hopefully final changes to SRFI-13

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 13 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 13 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

In article <200004302157.RAA05332@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
shivers@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>- I have carefully pinned down what these string operators do in a
>  super-ASCII world, especially in Latin-1 & Unicode. A short summary
>  of the high-level design decisions:

That part looks fine.

--
* You have just read a message from Mikael Ståldal.              *