Re: Make-rational-number-generator

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 121 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 121 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Arthur A. Gleckler scripsit:

> Yes, but I'm still wondering what it would be used for.  Is it commonly
> needed?

Damned if I can think of anything. Iota/range is important because indexing,
but nobody indexes things with rational numbers.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
There is no real going back.  Though I may come to the Shire, it will