issue resolved: backtraces with source-info

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 119 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 119 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hi,

Release of wisp v0.8.3 adds source information for most backtraces.

This resolves the last major issue for using SRFI-119 in Guile with
the reference implementation.

Is the draft phase concluded, given that there were no further comments?

Best wishes,
Arne

--
singing a part of the history of free software:

- http://infinite-hands.draketo.de