Re: notes

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 117 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 117 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Pierpaolo Bernardi scripsit:

> - What is a use case for make-queue?  Especially with unspecified
> fill argument?

Creating a queue of given length whose elements are irrelevant, is what
comes to mind.

> - In several places is specified that a function is O(n), but there's
> no n in sight. While the intention is obvious, this should be made
> explicit.

Fixed.

> - make-queue-with-first-last: the arguments are named front and back,
> in contrast with the function name and the rest of the description.

Fixed.

> - queue-front and queue-back: the argument "element" is a mistake?

Yes.  Fixed.

> - queue-append: why not provide a function for appending queues
> destructively, which can be implemented in O(number of queues)?

That's an interesting idea; I'll think about it.

All above changes pushed to the staging area.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
SAXParserFactory [is] a hideous, evil monstrosity of a class that should