make-queue, queue-front, queue-back, queue-invoke

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 117 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 117 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

* It is typical to create a queue with empty initial state, and
  I think many existing implementations (e.g SLIB) has zero-argument
  make-queue to do so.  Is there a reason that not to make `k'
  optional with the default value 0?

* What will happen if I apply queue-front and queue-back on an empty
  queue?

* It hit me weird that it has queue-invoke specifically; is it such
  a common operation to deserve a separate API?  It's one-liner anyway,
  and I do use queues for such purpose, it's just one of many ways
  to use the queue.