Re: Simplifying SRFI 109, part 1: entities

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 109 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 109 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

[Sorry for sitting on this one for a while.  I didn't forget, but
I needed to get some other things out of the way first.]