updated SRFI-109 (extended string quasi-literals)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 109 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 109 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I've made a number of changes to SRFI-109.  Until the editors
have a chance to upload it, you can read it at:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/srfi-109/srfi-109.html

I've settled on the &name[initial-exp]{text} syntax, which
is a hybrid of the XML syntax (in using & rather than @)
and the Scribble syntax (in using a single prefix character
rather than #&, and in the use of brackets/braces).

There are some changes in the S-expression mapping, along
with a rationale.  Specifically:
  &{abc&[exp1 exp2]def}
is now translated to:
  ($string$ "abc" |$[$| exp1 exp2 |$]$| "def")

I've added support for indentation adjustment (&|),
comments (&#|comment|#), and continuation lines (&-).

I've implemented these changes in Kawa, along with the
beginnings of a SRFI-64-style testsuite.  (The Implemention
section has links to both.)
--
	--Per Bothner