Re: SRFI-108/SRFI-109 special characters

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 108 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 108 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Per Bothner <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If you have a preference as to which syntax works best, I'd like to
> hear it.  Ideally try to mull the various alternatives, and perhaps
> play with them using pencil and paper.  Do you prefer XML-style syntax,
> Scribble-style syntax, or something completely different?  For now just
> reply t this message; if we get too many messages we may try a poll.

While I prefer writing Scribble syntax to the XML syntax in SRFI
108/109, you're doing something different from Scribble, namely
embedding a syntax into Scheme rather than presenting an alternative.
For this, #& seems more in line with other parts of Scheme, and less
confusing for Scribble afficionados.

--
Regards,
Mike