Editorial correction

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

In the explanations of </>, you refer to "leaving out the ending tag".
You should refer instead to "leaving out the name of the end-tag".
In SGML this kind of tag was known as an "empty end-tag", but I don't
know that it's helpful to use that terminology today.

I'm still trying to review the rest of the spec in detail, but I wanted
to get this correction posted first.

--
Mos Eisley spaceport.  You will never           John Cowan
see a more wretched hive of scum and            cowan@xxxxxxxx