Re: finishing SRFI-107 - representation of namespace declarations

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 107 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 107 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Per Bothner scripsit:

> XMLName - couldn't find that.

It should have said: for "XML Name" read "XML name", but I see that was
wrong.  So no problem.

> tagname - this is meant to be a syntactic non-terminal
> that has the same role as NCName.  Perhaps just using NCName is the
> cleanest.

+1

Another minor point I noticed:  of the standard Scheme names, only
"space", "newline", and "tab" are actually serializable as XML 1.0;
consequently, things like "&bell;" are not worth having, because
whatever that might mean, it can't mean U+0007.

--
Using RELAX NG compact syntax to        John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
develop schemas is one of the simple    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan