Re: A few more minor tweaks

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I wrote:
> I suggest rewriting it as something closer to: "The above mappings MUST
> NOT be applied if whitespace characters are present between e and the open
> paired character."

s/whitespace characters/one or more whitespace characters/

"The above mappings MUST NOT be applied if one or more whitespace
characters are present between e and the open paired character."

     Mark