Let's complete by Nov 1, 11:59pm EST

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

All: Unless we hear of any changes, let's complete SRFI-105 by the end of November 1, 2012, U.S. East Coast Time.

I'd like to do it sooner, but I realize that we have other challenges, e.g.: (1) the srfi.schemers.org website was down, and (2) Hurricane Sandy may interfere with communications of people on the U.S. east coast.

I cannot imagine accepting a proposal at this point that would change the *semantics* of SRFI-105; what's done is done.  But I think we should entertain fixes in the design rationale (since we want the rationale to be right) and typos for just a few more days, and then declare that we're done.

--- David A. Wheeler