Re: Proposal: count

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 101 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 101 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

improper-length ?  Or some variation on that?  For that matter, why
not specify length to accept improper lists, and invent a name for the
thing that signals an error if the list is improper?

~Alexey