Re: final issue -- partial examination of dotted lists

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 1 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 1 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Olin> People appear to be all over the map on this one. My votes so far:
Olin>     Choice 1 (allowed): Hukriede
Olin>     Choice 2 (never legal): Shriram, Bawden, Egorov
Olin>     Choice 3 (illegal/unspecified): Felleisen, Shivers
Olin> (At least, this is my understanding Matthias' opinion, based on some
Olin> discussion with him.)

Add me to Choice 3.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike