Anonymous comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 0 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 0 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc,

> I am (now) also leaning towards a multiway conditional and the use of
> "and", "or", "not".  I like your idea that a non-existent "else"
> clause indicates that an error must be signaled if none of the SRFI's
> are available.
> [...]

Do we take it from your recent messages (which talk in some detail
about your original proposal) that you're decided to disregard the
editors' or Kelsey's or Flatt's proposals?

'shriram