[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Update for SRFI implementors list
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Update for SRFI implementors list
- From: Daniel Carrera <dcarrera@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 00:19:33 +0100
- Delivered-to: srfi-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=BRxfL4WCdz0SpUrd6FbhV6gZvBhSBahEj2l/80f+Sfo=; b=SXf3OvJZP2ALgVELgXPVmNVEQeWxxHENP+0w/9d0uLm1+0ogq/Byk3g5lbb8Wh9jZV GSnBg6a0DYBJKvaojxSvaPqoTaiGVNEafX4hKVuS+q/DetW57TWbuYN3LYOjnl+7oOON mQvVIBpMNOSjyed+1HQ99QSRbulCn0uYmeXmzmuSYkUKwy4X3HjWePyaM1MUZKV0LrRz Jhb0M2/firf9Tl61urjCwcae3jWCnE7adQVx44PSSfjAv2t60Vo2JKX28h22CrqwRKOO ttNtRIAZFiR2mu492lT4VOSbJ8N1oSYMr/3CAZoIQPOpvCNU2cVpqYm7xaAg9YmKMze+ z9tA==
I just joined this list. I just wanted to request a small update to the page "Scheme Systems Supporting SRFIs". Specifically, Chicken Scheme supports SRFI-19, 48, 58, 78 and 87 as "eggs". I thought it would be a good idea to add those to the web page.
When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.