[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Update for SRFI implementors list
- To: srfi-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Update for SRFI implementors list
- From: Daniel Carrera <dcarrera@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 00:19:33 +0100
- Delivered-to: srfi-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=BRxfL4WCdz0SpUrd6FbhV6gZvBhSBahEj2l/80f+Sfo=; b=SXf3OvJZP2ALgVELgXPVmNVEQeWxxHENP+0w/9d0uLm1+0ogq/Byk3g5lbb8Wh9jZV GSnBg6a0DYBJKvaojxSvaPqoTaiGVNEafX4hKVuS+q/DetW57TWbuYN3LYOjnl+7oOON mQvVIBpMNOSjyed+1HQ99QSRbulCn0uYmeXmzmuSYkUKwy4X3HjWePyaM1MUZKV0LrRz Jhb0M2/firf9Tl61urjCwcae3jWCnE7adQVx44PSSfjAv2t60Vo2JKX28h22CrqwRKOO ttNtRIAZFiR2mu492lT4VOSbJ8N1oSYMr/3CAZoIQPOpvCNU2cVpqYm7xaAg9YmKMze+ z9tA==
I just joined this list. I just wanted to request a small update to the page "Scheme Systems Supporting SRFIs". Specifically, Chicken Scheme supports SRFI-19, 48, 58, 78 and 87 as "eggs". I thought it would be a good idea to add those to the web page.
When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.