Re: Slowness

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss are here. Eventually, the entire history will be moved there, including any new messages.

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] <sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> You mean the messages where we threaten to hire somewhat unfriendly
> people with sunglasses, cheesy gold chains, excessive and visible
> chest hair, and trigger-happy fingers?

Yeah, I think Noel is always looking for more work and would fit this
person spec quite well, so he wants to know about the jobs in public
and for us all to see his JPGs of jangling gold.  ;-)