Re: Slowness

>>>>> "Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@proxima-mt.de> writes:

Felix> Yes, I'm aware of that, but what sense do fixed
Felix> draft periods make, if nobody tries to adhere to them?

Well, *we* try to adhere to them.  However, ultimately I'm grateful to
the SRFI authors to submit anything at all.  I know first-hand how
much work it is, and (at least so far) there's very little in the way
of credentials or gratification attached to having written a SRFI.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike