Re: Slowness

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Noel> --- "Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor]"
Noel> <sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
>> For each SRFI, there's usually a
>> considerable behind-the-scenes exchange of email,
>> and the ones currently in draft are no exception.

Noel> If this is really the case I think shifting this
Noel> behind the scenes email to the respective srfi mailing
Noel> lists is a better option.

You mean the messages where we threaten to hire somewhat unfriendly
people with sunglasses, cheesy gold chains, excessive and visible
chest hair, and trigger-happy fingers?

Seriously, when these emails concern SRFI content, I usually encourage
the authors to post to the list, but it's ultimately their decision.
If you want to pressure someone into getting it done, by all means
send an email to the person in question.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike