Re: Slowness

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] wrote:
"Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@proxima-mt.de> writes:

Felix> Is the SRFI process somewhat "stalled"?
Not at all. It just seems that, currently, us editors are all
sufficiently swamped to not put our usual emphasis on reminding
authors of the deadlines. For each SRFI, there's usually a
considerable behind-the-scenes exchange of email, and the ones
currently in draft are no exception. Let me assure you that it's
happening.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but what sense do fixed
draft periods make, if nobody tries to adhere to them?

cheers,
felix