Re: Slowness

--- "Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor]"
<sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> For each SRFI, there's usually a
> considerable behind-the-scenes exchange of email,
> and the ones currently in draft are no exception.

If this is really the case I think shifting this
behind the scenes email to the respective srfi mailing
lists is a better option.  Not only does it make the
process more transparent it also shows there is more
activity going on.  This in turn will encourage others
to engage in the srfi process.

Noel

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com