Re: Slowness

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] wrote:
"Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@proxima-mt.de> writes:

Felix> Is the SRFI process somewhat "stalled"?
Not at all. It just seems that, currently, us editors are all
sufficiently swamped to not put our usual emphasis on reminding
authors of the deadlines. For each SRFI, there's usually a
considerable behind-the-scenes exchange of email, and the ones
currently in draft are no exception. Let me assure you that it's
happening.

So---how about *you* send one in? :-)

No, I port and implement SRFIs. I don't design them,
I leave that to clever people with university degrees. ;-)

cheers,
felix