[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Slowness
- From: Felix Winkelmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:03:59 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
Is the SRFI process somewhat "stalled"? There are several
draft SRFI's *way* over the draft period, and I wonder
what is going to happen now.
I find this disappointing. I think the SRFI authors should
show a little bit more commitment.
P.S. Yes, I'm a very impatient person... ;-)
- Re: Slowness
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Sperber [Mr.Preprocessor])