Re: srfi names

Alex Shinn <foof@synthcode.com> writes:
>     MJ> How are you defining success?  To me, CPAN tends to look rather
>     MJ> like the librarians were asleep while stock intake occurred.  If
>     MJ> we can avoid that problem, we will have done well.
>
> Success in managing 3584 module names, and having those names mostly
> make sense and be easy to use.

Err... sensibility of the names and usability of the code are
orthogonal issues, aren't they?

> Success in a very convenient online search mechanism

This is addressable within the SRFI infrastructure

> and automated installation using those names.

This is *not*. Some SRFIs require changes to implementation run-times.

david rush
--
Communism is inequality, but not as property is. Property is
exploitation of the weak by the strong. Communism is exploitation of