Re: Revisions archive?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

al> I'll start with a less contentious issue than srfi names...

al> The SRFI process document says:

al>    Every such revision shall be announced to
al>    srfi-announce@srfi.schemers.org, and all revisions will be retained in
al>    the permanent record of the SRFI.
al>    ...
al>    When the SRFI is accepted, it will be placed on the list of final
al>    SRFIs.  This will include a link to the history of the proposal,
al>    including all earlier versions and the archive of the discussion
al>    from the comment period.

al> I can't find the archive of SRFIs' pre-final revisions on
al> srfi.schemers.org.  Is it there somewhere?

Yes, it's just not exported to the web, mainly because I've been a
lazy bum about it.

Now that the pressure is on, I'll try harder.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike