Re: Procedural vs. inspection, lists vs. vectors (2 of 3)

William D Clinger wrote:
John Cowan wrote:
I add my voice to the call for using lists rather than vectors in the API
for make-rtd, rtd-constructor, rtd-field-names, and rtd-all-field-names,
of course without prejudice to the use of vectors or vector-like objects
internally.

I think the use of vectors is another carry-over from
the R6RS.  I don't care about it one way or another.
If the SRFI editor(s) in charge of this SRFI suggest
I make that change, I will.

These kinds of decisions should be made by the SRFI author, so I have no suggestions beyond doing what you think is appropriate.

David