Re: Reference implementation's use of datum->syntax is not portable

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 99 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 99 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Over a year ago, Andre wrote:
> Just a little note regarding correctness of the implementation.  The snippet
>
>          (datum->syntax
>                  #'tname
>                  `(,type-name ,fields ,parent
>                    ,(if constructor-args
>                         (list constructor-name constructor-args)
>                         constructor-name)
>                    ,predicate-name
>                    ,accessor-fields ,mutator-fields))))))
>
> is hygienically incorrect.

That has been changed in the new reference implementation, which I believe
to be hygienic (modulo its deliberate introduction of new bound identifiers).

Will