Re: Two suggestions about record identity

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 99 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 99 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Also, please specify (or at least explicitly leave unspecified)
whether two ERR5RS records without fields are eqv?.
I guess this brings up structural vs name equivalence.

I strongly recommend name equivalence so that only records created via the same constructor are considered equivalent, even if all of the fields are the same.