Re: use "rec" instead of "rtd"?

Ray Blaak wrote:
I am ignorant of some of the passed record systems referenced, so "rtd" does not seem obvious to me. "Record Type Data"?
Ok:
<definition> -> <record type definition> Nevertheless, my suggestion still stands. For all the helper record methods and forms, something that more directly reads as being record related would be better than "rtd".

Oh -- I forgot to mention: rtd is shorthand for record type descriptor, not record type definition. So your email should be taken as further evidence that the notational assumptions are not well described.

Also, I now realize rtd is used in SRFI 99 names, not to coincide with R6RS, but to avoid name clashes. Perhaps this should be stated early in the specification?

David