Re: MIT/GNU Scheme implementation

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Arthur A. Gleckler <aag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the Implementations section, here's one for MIT/GNU Scheme:

For the record, Alexey Radul figured out that my implementation of
`get-environment-variables' won't actually work.  I was depending on a
variable that acts as a cache, not as the definitive source of the
values of all environment variables.  As far as I can tell, MIT Scheme
doesn't contain an appropriate primitive for this operation.

On the other hand, MIT Scheme already defines
`get-environment-variable' in a way that is compatible with this SRFI.