Re: MIT/GNU Scheme implementation

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 98 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 98 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Arthur A. Gleckler <aag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the Implementations section, here's one for MIT/GNU Scheme:

For the record, Alexey Radul figured out that my implementation of
`get-environment-variables' won't actually work.  I was depending on a
variable that acts as a cache, not as the definitive source of the
values of all environment variables.  As far as I can tell, MIT Scheme
doesn't contain an appropriate primitive for this operation.

On the other hand, MIT Scheme already defines
`get-environment-variable' in a way that is compatible with this SRFI.