Re: getenv vs. locale

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 98 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 98 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thank you for your suggestions.

> (a) Raises an exception (natural, but may be inconvenient in some cases)
> (b) Returns some value indicating such condition has happened
> (c) Allow an optional 'filter' argument.

I think (a) is good.
It is enough for my usage (CGI applications).

What cases are inconvenient?
Procedures return raw value(s) are necessary?

---
Taro Minowa(Higepon)

http://www.monaos.org/
http://code.google.com/p/mosh-scheme/